Offers due Friday March 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
For complete RFP and instructions on how to apply, please see 2019 Request for Proposals for Marketing Strategy Consulting.
Peninsula Clean Energy (PCE) programs include advancing the adoption of electric vehicles and transitioning building fossil fuel uses to low-carbon electricity. With this request for proposals (RFP), PCE requests proposals to assist in developing a 3 year marketing strategy plan.
- Provides general background on PCE;
- Describes the service sought by PCE (scope of work); and
- Provides an opportunity for Proposers to describe their qualifications and assets and explain how they could contribute to the program.
|Tuesday, February 12, 2019||PCE issues RFP
|Wednesday, February 20, 2019||Deadline for Proposers to submit questions (see
|Friday, February 22, 2019||PCE provides responses to questions on PCE’s
|Friday, March 8, 2019||Deadline for Proposers to submit proposals
|Week of March 18, 2019||Possible in-person interviews of top proposers
|Friday, March 22, 2019||Anticipated date PCE will notify awardee
|Thursday, March 28, 2019||Anticipated date for Board execution of contract
• Question & Answer: Proposers may submit questions concerning the RFP at Marketing@peninsulacleanenergy.com. All questions and answers will be shared with all Proposers and will be posted on PCE’s website.
• Proposal Review: PCE may request clarifications by email or phone from March 11, 2019 through March 15, 2019. Prompt responses will be requested.
Proposals must be received on or before the above deadline and submittal must be by email to Marketing@peninsulacleanenergy.com with the subject “Proposal – – Marketing Strategy Consulting”.
By participating in PCE’s RFP process, a Proposer acknowledges that it has read, understands, and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in these RFP Instructions. PCE reserves the right to reject any offer that does not comply with the requirements identified herein. Furthermore, PCE may, in its sole discretion and without notice, modify, suspend, or terminate the RFP without liability to any organization or individual. The RFP does not constitute an offer to buy or create an obligation for PCE to enter into an agreement with any party, and PCE shall not be bound by the terms of any offer until PCE has entered into a fully executed agreement. Only electronic submittals will be accepted.