Proposals due Wednesday April 25th, 2018 at 5:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Peninsula Clean Energy is seeking proposals for ongoing Data Management and Call Center services for its CCA operations for San Mateo County.
As detailed in the schedule below, the RFP will consist of the following phases:
- RFP Release: RFP released for prospective proposers.
- Participants Pre-register to Submit Offers: Participants wishing to submit offers to the RFP must pre-register by filling in the form below.
- Question & Answer: Submit all questions about the RFP to the Q&A form linked below. Questions should be submitted by April 10th and answers will be posted by April 13th.
- Proposal Deadline: Participants’ Offers must be submitted by the deadline and must include all required documents.
- Short-listed Participants Notification for Interviews: Short-listed participants selected to move forward will be invited to present to PCE staff on their products and services. In-person presentations are preferred but virtual and teleconference presentations can be accommodated
- Negotiations and Execution: PCE will select one proposer to move forward with a minimum 2-year service agreement. Selected vendor should be prepared to have a representative attend either the May or June PCE Board of Directors meeting (4th Thursday at 7pm).
|Friday March 30, 2018||Release Request for Proposals|
|Tuesday April 10, 2018, 5 pm (PST)||Questions Submitted to Peninsula Clean Energy via peninsulacleanenergy.com/DataRFP|
|Friday April 13, 2018, 5 pm (PST)||PCE Posts Responses to Questions|
|Wednesday April 25, 2018, 5 pm (PST)||Proposal Deadline|
|Monday April 30, 2018||Short Listing and Notification for Interviews|
|Tuesday May 15, 2018||Final Selection and Contract Negotiations Begin|
|Thursday June 28, 2018||Contract Execution|
• Peninsula Clean Energy RFP for Data Management and Call Center Services
• RFP Pre-Registration Form (Google Form)
• Question and Answer Form (Google Form)
• RFP Submission Confirmation (Google Form)