Peninsula Clean Energy Authority is seeking offers for CA RPS Product Content Category (PCC) 1 Bundled Renewable Energy and RECs for calendar year 2021 and 2022. Peninsula Clean Energy will consider offers for the full duration or for 2021 or 2022 only. Deliveries to occur post contract effective date.
Offers are due by 9 AM PPT on Tuesday, January 12, 2021.
All commercial terms and parameters for this RFO are as follows:
- Delivery Point: Any scheduling point/node within CAISO.
- Product: CA RPS Product Content Category (PCC) 1 Bundled Renewable Energy and RECs, except that Product may not contain generation from Biomass resources. Biogas is acceptable.
- Contract Quantity:
- 2021: No minimum or maximum volume restrictions.
- 2022: No minimum or maximum volume restrictions.
- Scheduling: Scheduled to the applicable delivery point consistent with CAISO and WECC protocols or scheduled as an IST on a day-ahead basis.
- CAISO DAM Index-plus (e.g., premium on delivery index) is preferred.
- Flat, annual pricing for the requested products/quantities (prices to be provided in $/MWh).
- Delivery Term: For calendar year 2021, deliveries commence after contract execution and go through December 31, 2021. For CY 2022, deliveries commence January 1, 2022 and go through December 31, 2022. Specify delivery term.
- Unit/Generator Information: Offers must include the exact unit/generator which the product will be sourced from or, a list of units/generators in the case that a portfolio of assets would be utilized. This information may be provided in the attached excel workbook, or by providing a separate PDF attachment.
- Credit: Peninsula Clean Energy would evaluate counterparty credit on a case-by-case basis. Peninsula Clean Energy would rely on its own investment grade credit rating. Financial statements are available on Peninsula Clean Energy’s website: https://www.peninsulacleanenergy.com/budget-and-finances/.
- Contract: Peninsula Clean Energy would utilize the EEI Master Agreement or WSPP Master Agreement.
- Reporting/Tracking: Electronic Transfer in WREGIS.
- REC Delivery Date: Monthly within fifteen (15) days of generation of RECs by WREGIS.
- Payment Terms: RECs to be invoiced and paid in the month following REC delivery.