Responses are due May 8, 2020 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
For complete RFP and instructions on how to apply, please see RFP Peninsula Clean Energy Building Electrification Awareness.
Peninsula Clean Energy Authority issues this Request for Proposals (RFP) to seek offers from qualified providers for the planning and implementation of a Building Electrification Awareness Program to inform and influence building sector stakeholders and consumers about the benefits and costs of all-electric buildings and appliances. Peninsula Clean Energy will evaluate the offers received from this RFP and plans to negotiate and execute a contract with the selected Proposer(s) by end of July 2020. Contracts exceeding $100,000 will be taken to Peninsula Clean Energy’s Board of Directors for final approval
|4/10/20||Deadline for Proposers to submit questions|
|4/17/20||Responses to questions received to be published on Peninsula Clean Energy
|5/8/20||Deadline for Proposers to submit proposals|
|5/22 – 5/26/20||Possible in-person interviews of top Proposers|
|6/1/20||Anticipated date Peninsula Clean Energy will notify awardee|
|June - July 2020||Finalize and Execute Contracts|
|July 2020 – June|
- Question & Answer: Proposers may submit questions concerning the RFP at email@example.com
- Offer Review: Peninsula Clean Energy will evaluate all Offers according to the criteria listed below.
- Contract Redline: Prior to interview, each shortlisted participant will provide a redline of Peninsula Clean Energy’s standard contract terms.
- Interviews with Shortlisted Participants: Peninsula Clean Energy may conduct interviews with Shortlisted Parties either at Peninsula Clean Energy’s offices in Redwood City between 5/22 and 5/26/20 or via video conference.
Proposals must be received on or before the above deadline and submittal must be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Proposal – <Vendor Name> – Building Electrification Awareness. By participating in Peninsula Clean Energy’s RFP process, a Proposer acknowledges that it has read, understands, and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in these RFP Instructions. Peninsula Clean Energy reserves the right to reject any offer that does not comply with the requirements identified herein. Furthermore, Peninsula Clean Energy may, in its sole discretion and without notice, modify, suspend, or terminate the RFP without liability to any organization or individual. The RFP does not constitute an offer to buy or create an obligation for Peninsula Clean Energy to enter into an agreement with any party, and Peninsula Clean Energy shall not be bound by the terms of any offer until Peninsula Clean Energy has entered into a fully executed agreement. Only electronic submittals will be accepted.
- RFP Building Electrification Awareness
- Contract Template Under $100k
- Contract Template $100k+
- Responses to Questions