Responses due Monday, July 8 th , 2019 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
For complete RFP and instructions on how to apply, please see 2019 Request for Proposals for Scheduling Coordinator Services
Peninsula Clean Energy Authority (PCE) issues this Request for Proposals (RFP) to seek offers from qualified providers for Scheduling Coordinator (SC) services for a Participating Generator as it becomes interconnected with the California Independent System Operator (CAISO) Balancing Authority Area. The SC services requested is for the new 200 MW Wright Solar Park which has an expected Commercial Operation Date (COD) on 11/29/2019. PCE seeks proposals from qualified SC’s who can display previous success in completing the requirements of CAISO’s New Resource Implementation process and scheduling similar resources. PCE will evaluate the offers received from this RFP in July and plans to negotiate and execute a contract with the selected proposer by late August. The contract will be taken to PCE’s Board of Directors for final approval.
|June 19, 2019||RFP Issue Date|
|June 25, 2019||RFP Questions Due to PCE|
|July 1, 2019||Response to RFP Questions posted by PCE|
|July 8, 2019||RFP Submission Deadline|
|July 12, 2019||PCE Selects Shortlisted Parties|
|July 19, 2019||PCE Conducts Interviews with Shortlisted Parties|
|July 26, 2019||PCE Selects Scheduling Coordinator|
|July 29 – August 9||Contract Negotiations|
|August 22, 2019||PCE Seeks Board Approval|
|August 23, 2019||Contract Execution|
- Question & Answer: Proposers may submit questions concerning the RFP at firstname.lastname@example.org on or prior to June 25, 2019. All questions and answers will be shared with all Proposers and will be posted on PCE’s website on July 1, 2019.
- Offers Due: Participants’ Offers must be submitted by July 8, 2019 at 5:00 PPT, and must include the required documents described below.
- Offer Review: PCE will evaluate all Offers according to the criteria listed below. During this phase, PCE will identify submitted Offers for short-listing, and then notify short-listed Participants. PCE expects to notify short-listed Participants by July 12, 2019.
- Contract Redline: Prior to interview, each shortlisted participant will provide a redline of PCE’s standard contract terms.
- Interviews with Shortlisted Participants: PCE will conduct interviews with Shortlisted Parties at PCE’s offices in Redwood City on July 19, 2019.
- Negotiations and Execution: PCE will negotiate contracts with the selected Scheduling Coordinator based on the form of consulting agreement distributed with this RFP. The contract with the selected Scheduling Coordinator will be presented at a public meeting to PCE’s board for approval.
Proposals must be received on or before the above deadline and submittal must be by email to email@example.com with the subject “Proposal – <Vendor Name> – SC Services”. Only electronic submittals will be accepted.