To reduce greenhouse gas emissions by expanding access to sustainable and affordable energy solutions.
A sustainable world with clean energy for everyone.
- Deliver 100% renewable energy annually by 2025 and on a 99% time-coincident basis by 2027
- Contribute to Peninsula Clean Energy member jurisdictions reaching the State’s 2045 goal to be 100% greenhouse-gas free for transportation and building electrification by 2035
- Secure sufficient, low-cost, clean sources of electricity that achieve Peninsula Clean Energy’s priorities while ensuring reliability and meeting regulatory mandates
- Strongly advocate for public policies that support Peninsula Clean Energy’s Organizational Priorities
- Implement robust energy programs that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, align energy supply and demand, and provide benefits to community stakeholder groups
- Develop a strong brand reputation that drives participation in Peninsula Clean Energy’s programs and ensures customer satisfaction and retention
- Employ sound fiscal strategies to promote long-term organizational sustainability
- Ensure organizational excellence by adhering to sustainable business practices and fostering a workplace culture of innovation, diversity, transparency, and integrity