To reduce greenhouse gas emissions by expanding access to sustainable and affordable energy solutions.
A sustainable world with clean energy for everyone.
- Design a power portfolio that is sourced by 100% carbon-free energy by 2025 that aligns supply and consumer demand on a 24 x 7 basis
- Contribute to San Mateo County reaching the state’s goal to be 100% greenhouse gas-free by 2045
- Secure sufficient, low-cost, clean sources of electricity that achieve Peninsula Clean Energy’s priorities while ensuring reliability and meeting regulatory mandates
- Strongly advocate for public policies that support Peninsula Clean Energy’s Organizational Priorities
- Implement robust energy programs that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, align energy supply and demand, and provide benefits to community stakeholder groups
- Develop a strong brand reputation that drives participation in Peninsula Clean Energy’s programs while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Employ sound fiscal strategies to promote long-term organizational sustainability
- Ensure organizational excellence by adhering to sustainable business practices and fostering a workplace culture of innovation, diversity, transparency, and integrity