Introducing Data Connect for Commercial Customers
Data Connect is a secure, easy-to-use software tool that provides instant access to standardized energy data.
Data Connect can help you:
- Analyze your facility energy data to support energy cost-saving measures
- Access data to help you calculate your energy carbon footprint
- Measure and track progress on your corporate sustainability goals
Use the Data Connect platform to:
- Get access to free, standardized energy data for all your Peninsula Clean Energy accounts
- Register through a simple, one-time customer registration and authorization process
- Get both Peninsula Clean Energy and PG&E historical usage, billing, and interval data, along with the ability to set up ongoing monitoring of meter data
- Easily and securely access your own data as well as share data with authorized third-party program providers
How to get started
- Register at PenCleanEnergy.com/data-connect
Complete your one-time registration with Data Connect.
- Get your authorization email from Peninsula Clean Energy.
We will send you an email after authorizing your user account.
- Access Your Data
After authorization, log into your dashboard at PenCleanEnergy.com/data-connect with your new account and view/download your account data.