Introducing Data Connect for third parties and contractors
Data Connect is a secure, easy-to-use software tool that provides instant access to standardized energy data.
Data Connect can help you:
- Analyze your customer’s energy use at their business or property
- Lower your clean energy business’s operating costs
Use Data Connect to:
- Get access to free, standardized energy data for all your Peninsula Clean Energy customer accounts
- Get access to a simple, one-time customer authorization process (no need to dig out account number, PG&E credentials, or sign authorization forms!)
- Download both Peninsula Clean Energy and PG&E historical usage, billing, and interval data, along with having the ability to set up ongoing monitoring of meter data
- Customers can easily and securely access their own data as well as share authorized data with your business
How to get started
- Register as a third party at PenCleanEnergy.com/data-connect
Complete your one-time registration with Data Connect
- Get your authorization email from Peninsula Clean Energy.
We will send you an email after authorizing your user account.
- Confirm your customer is in San Mateo County, which is Peninsula Clean Energy territory
- Request Data
Log in to your account on PenCleanEnergy.com/data-connect and request your customer’s data
- Data Authorization
When your customer authorizes data sharing, you’ll receive an email notice
- Collect Data
To collect and download the authorized data, log into your dashboard at PenCleanEnergy.com/data-connect