Peninsula Clean Energy 2020 Integrated Resource Plan
Filed with the CPUC September 1, 2020.
- Peninsula Clean Energy 2020 IRP Narrative_Public (pdf)
- Peninsula Clean Energy RDT 46MMT Public (xls)
- Peninsula Clean Energy RDT 38MMT A Public (xls)
- Peninsula Clean Energy RDT 38MMT B Preferred Public (xls)
- Peninsula Clean Energy CSP 46MMT (xls)
- Peninsula Clean Energy CSP 38MMT A (xls)
- Peninsula Clean Energy CSP 38MMT B Preferred (xls)
Peninsula Clean Energy 2018 Integrated Resource Plan Filed with the CPUC on August 1, 2018
Please find below links to the IRP documents that PCE filed with the California Public Utilities Commission on August 1, 2018.
An advice letter is an informal request submitted by PCE via a letter to staff at the California Public Utilities Commission approval, authorization, or other relief specified within the letter. An advice letter may also be a compliance filing required by the CPUC pursuant to order or resolution.
- PCE 006 (2020) – GHG Environmental Performance Standard (EPS) Compliance Filing
- PCE 005 (2020) – Energy Storage Procurement
- PCE 004 (2019) – Request for Local RA Waiver for 2020-2022 Compliance Period
- PCE 003 (2019) – GHG Performance Standard
- PCE 002 (2018) – Energy Storage Compliance
- PCE 001 (2017) – Greenhouse Gas Emission Performance Standard Compliance