What is Peninsula Clean Energy?
Peninsula Clean Energy, or PCE, is San Mateo County’s official electricity provider. Peninsula Clean Energy offers lower rates and the added benefit of two electricity options, each with a different percentage of sustainable energy. Our ECOplus rates are 5% below PG&E’s, so with PCE, you’re getting cleaner energy at lower rates.
- PCE is soliciting offers for renewable energy projects, with an offer due date of November 7, 2016. For more information, visit the RFO website.
- News on our Official Launch and Press Conference October 6, 2016.
- Learn more! Attend an upcoming informational workshop in your community.
- We’re enrolling now! Sign up for cleaner energy today.
- Visit our Media Center to watch our latest videos, access enrollment notifications and maps, and read program news.
Reduced Greenhouse Gases
Investing in our Community
How it works
It’s simple. Really. The Peninsula Clean Energy process can be explained in three simple steps:
How it works
Customer Enrollment Has Begun!
We are currently rolling out Peninsula Clean Energy to electricity customers. Residents and businesses are automatically enrolled in PCE in two phases. Enrollment groups have been randomly selected by neighborhood to ensure an equitable county-wide process. Customers scheduled to enroll in Phase 2 can still enroll now by signing up as early adopters. Once you sign up as an Early Adopter, you will be enrolled on your next billing date.